Monday 1 July 2013

Whats in my makeup bag!:)❤❤

Hey guys so todays blog post is going to be a what's in my makeup bag! I personally love reading these types of blogs and watching them on YouTube so I wanted to share with you what I keep in mine.... My makeup bag is basically what I wear on a daily basis and some of my favourite and handy items....I don't keep no lipsticks in my bag because I have them out on display and I don't tend to wear them on a daily bases because of school. so here we go!! :D
-17 photo flawless primer
-Rimmel match perfection foundation 103 ivory.
-Maybelline fit me foundation 210 sandy beige.
-Rimmel stay matte powder
-Miss sporty liquid concealer 001 light
-Rimmel wake me up concealer ivory
-Rimmel pure bb cream for oily skin in light
-MUA eyebrow pencil blond
-Rimmel eyeline in nude
-17 eyelash curler
-Rimmel sexy curves mascara
-Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner black
-Elf eyelid primer
-Benefit high beam
-Rimmel sun shimmer bronzer light matte
-Naturalcollections powder
-Elf contorting blush and bronzer
-Elf blush pink passion
-Asda spot treatment stick




No comments:

Post a Comment