Saturday 29 June 2013

travel makeup/toiletries❤❤

hey guys so today I decided to do a blog post on my travel makeup/toiletries! iv come to stay with my grandparent for the night so not long but I brought quiet a bit because I am going out tomorrow:) so I decided to share with you guys what I brought with me so I hope you enjoy.....

MAKEUP 
ok so starting with the makeup I basically brought my everyday products and the products iv reached for a lot lately and keep my look for tomorrow quiet simple I also used my Morgan double sided bag to carry it all along with my skim care so here's what I brought makeup wise:
-17 photo flawless primer
-Rimmel match perfection foundation (103 true ivory)
-Rimmel wake me up concealer (020 true ivory)
-Miss sporty liquid concealer (001 light)
-Rimmel stay matte powder (001 transparent)
-Rimmel sun shimmer matte powder (light matte)
-Elf contorting blush and bronzing powder *for the blush*
-MUA eyebrow pencil (blond)
-Rimmel scandeleyes eyeliner (005 nude)
-collection eyeliner (black)
-17 eyelash curler 
-Maybelline rocket mascara
-Maybelline colour tattoo (eternal gold)
-Gosh eye shadow (13 beige)
-Naturalcollection eye shadow (willow)
-Nivea lip butter (Raspberry rose)
-Loreal lipstick (06 Aphrodite scarlet)
-Clinique chubby stick (14 curvy candy)
-collection lip-gloss (body pop 1)
BRUSHES
-Elf powder brush for foundation
-Real techniques blush brush for powder
-Superdrug blush brush 
-Superdrugh flat shader brush
-Elf blending brush
-Urban decay naked 2 brush


TOILETRIES
so I brought a lot of toiletries because I have to bring all my skin care and shower things because I don't keep stuff like that up my grandparents house cause I only stay here once a week so there's not really much point so I have to keep bringing loads up so here's what I brought: 
-Johnsons facial cleansing wipes
-Clear skin facial wash
-Tea Tree cleanse r& toner
-Nivea oil free moisturiser 
-Spot treatment stick from Asda
-soft & gentle deodorant
-toothbrush & oral-B toothpaste
-hair clip & hair brush
-Bio oil
-Soap & glory the righteous butter 
-Soap & glory flake away body scrub
-Garnier Frictis strength & shine shampoo
-Aussi 3 minute miracle conditioner
-Herbal essences split end protection cream
-John Frieda leave in conditioner
Tresemme straightening spray with argon oil




and that is it I thought I would quickly just show you my outfit 
-Hollister top
-plain denim jeans (newlook)
-knitted cardigan(Primark)


So I hope you enjoyed this very long blog post sorry guys! I didn't think it would be so long but yeah so don't forget to check my instagram: BeautyStarOx and I will talk to you in my next post
loveeee you guys!!❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment