Saturday 8 June 2013

NEW PIERCING!❤❤

hey guys!!❤ 
so todays blog post is going to be all about my new ear piercing! so i went to my local tatoo&piercing shop today with my auntie and i got my cartalige pierced! I got a bar because it heels quicker and also it was more approriate for my school than a ring...i had a slightly longer bar to allow for swealing but it hasnt really swollen and in 4 weeks i can go back and the woman that done it will put a smaller bar in for me. As far as pain i would say it was a 4/10. I kist want to quickly mention it will be different for different people im relitivley ok with pain and im fine with nedles and stuff so it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be! When she put the clamp on it hurt abit because of the pinching but when she put it in it was just like having an injection.  I have to keep my hair out of the wat for 2 weeks to make sure i dont get an infection and in 4 weeks i can have it changed! To keep it clean i just have to wash it with warm water so when i have a shower basically!so i hope you guys enjoyed this little blog post and i will speak to you guys in my next one!
Love yoooou!❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment