Tuesday 2 July 2013

small haul:)❤❤

hey guys so today I thought I would do something a bit different....and I quickly also want to mention that I will now be posting a new post everyday so definitely check them out. But anyway todays post is going to be a haul of a few beauty items I have purchased over the last few weeks
so I'm just going to get into it!! hope you enjoy!

Superdrug:
-style expertise blow dry straightening cream
-style expertise taming anti frizz serum
-Schwarzkopf Gliss hair repair colour shine tonic
-Tresemme salon finish extra hold hairspray

Boots:
-L'Oreal studio matt & messy shine-free salt spray

Local shop:
-Rimmel sexy curves full body mascara
-Rimmel lasting finish 1000 kisses lip stain 110 stay very berry


hope you enjoyed! and don't forget to come back tomorrow....
check out my instagram: BeautyStarOx
loveeee you<3333
  

No comments:

Post a Comment