Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lipstick collection

Hey guys, so todays post is going to be another big blog but I really wanted to get this up because a lot of people like the photo I posted on instagram asking if you wanted a lipstick collection so here it is! I also quickly want to mention that I have been working on this for a while and I hope you enjoy!!! :)

so I have quiet a few different lipsticks mainly drugstore and I have the odd high end one, I also have a verity of different colours ranging from baby pinks to purple and bright fuchsia colours....so I'm going to write down in a list all of the lipsticks I own and then I will insert a few photos at the end:) I'm also going to be doing them in the order that I kinda like them but the majority of them are even and I love them all! 

Lipsticks
-MAC snob
-L'Oreal 01 Fashionista pink
-L'Oreal 202 Impulsive Fuchsia
-L'Oreal 06 Aphrodite scarlet
-ELF pouty petal
-ELF natural nymph
-Maybelline 10 Rose jam
-Rimmel 080 One of a kind
-MUA shade 3
-MUA Juicy shade 15
-MUA shade 13
-MUA Nectar shade 16
-MUA shade 16
-Collection200 2 Perfect pink
-Collecton200 6 Sugar pink
-Avon nude glitz
-Primark liquid asset red

lip stains/balms ect...
-Clinique chubby stick 14 curvy candy
-Clinique chubby stick 15 pudgy peony
-Rimmel lasting finish 100 kisses lip stain 110 stay very berry
-collection200 moisturising cream puff fairy cake 3
-ELF matte lip colour Tea rose






No comments:

Post a Comment