Thursday 29 August 2013

'Face of the day'❤❤

Hey guys❤
sorry i haven't posted in a long time...im not going to lie i love making blogs for you all to read but with it being the summer holidays iv been going on trips and holidays with my family and friends and having fun that blogging hasn't crossed my mind...now that im back in a routine with school i will definitely be blogging more for you guys!
so today's blog is going to be the makeup that i wore today i know it a short and boring blog but i just wanted to get something up as im working on a few fun and other blogs witch are taking a while to make...so here we go :)

so i cleansed my face and stuff as normal and then i started with my makeup now i did go out today for a meal so i did put on more makeup than i normal would because lately iv been having no makeup days and just using tinted moisturizer or BB creams...

-primer - Rimmel fix&protect 
-foundation - Rimmel stay matte in 200 soft beige
-consiler - Rimmel wake me up in true ivory 
                  Collection lasting perfection in 2 light
-powder - Rimmel stay matte in 100 translucent
-bronzer - Rimmel sun shimmer in light matte
-blush - George in 3 cheeky
-eyebrows - Tcw eyebrow powder 
-eyes - Avon eye primer
            Urban decay naked2 palette (suspect&tease)
            Collection extreme felt tip liner
            Rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner in 005 nude
            Cinique lash power mascara in dark chocolate 
-lips - MUA liptick in 16 nectar




















I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet blog and il speak to you again tomorrow if not soon...LOVE YOU!

dont forget to check out my instagram : sian_x_madness  
❤❤

if you are a company looking to contact me them please email me at siaann00@gmail.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment